31/1/12

Japi BITCHday Darling!

D:! nothing much to say just, happy birthday 8D!.



ok no xD.


I've been thinking a lot about what i was going to write but iknow that, at the end i'll be writing chessy stuffs because of Jay's fault.



Have u noticed that this is the first entry of the year? Do you ever wonder how hard was for me not to write something in here? how are u going to repare the damege eh¡?.... ok noxD im just kidding peh!
XD.


but yeah, i didn't want to write anything because i want this one to be the first entry of the
year!


Its been a lot right? i mean since we have know each other, and we have reach this point where it have become naturally to be around ourselves.


We have been through a lot of situations too, a lot of fights and misunderstandings also we have a lot of good memories, and that's why i can say that u are gonna be my friend forever *hearts* - chessymodeon-.

I can't say anything else 'cuz u already know it,so baby Happy birthday.

I love u so much * heart*


AbeMi Forevah!

1 comentario:

abysakura dijo...

DIOSSSSSSS!!! Me has hecho llorar!! y yooooo awwwwww MUXAS GRAXIASS MUXAS GRAXIAS!! Hemos pasado tanto juntas ke yooo awwww no puedo dejar de llorar!! *_____________* Yo siempre, de todos los siempre, voy a estar contigo *hug gigante* por ke sin miedo a ekivocarme puedo decir exactamente lo mismo!! you are my eternal friend!! y lo sabes!! no hace falta ke te lo digaaa somos telepaticas y lo entendemos 8DDDDD I LOVE U FOREVER!! Because you make me happy!! you make laugh!! you make me smile!! <3 aww por ke mi ingles es tan malo >o< y me halaga muxoo y me mega pone feliz ke te hayas esperado para hacer entradas por ke kerias ke fuera la de mi cumple!! *O* awww ya se me hacia raro ke no escribieras!!! GRAXIAS BABY <3 love u forever!! y seee seremos el ABEMIHA!!! Por siempre!!
se despide tu mihashi!!! <3

PD: AME EL DIA DE HOY!!! *0*

PD: WAAAAA LA PICK!!! *O* y esta Editada!! se va directo a mi cel jujujuju *o*