21/2/11

In my world...

In my world

In a place not visible
Needing air to live
In my world
Always with a bright smile
Did people laugh at me?
So let’s fly
Just you and I
Don’t cry
No, I don’t cry
I’m always by your side
Signing you a song
Would you look at me now standing here
Turning a blind eye to the day
I’m born again
Come out
In my world
I’ll hold you and protect you.

Duunno why everytime i heard this song something inside of me get hurt-and just because of that i already bought the single lol- maybe i just imagining things but it has an special meaning, at leats for me. Seungri i hate you (?) but i still love you (WTF).

2 comentarios:

Yidde dijo...

omg!
lo compraste *sale de su stupor*
dah. io pense en comprarlo pero desistí..

dfjskjdfgaj just:







te amo Don Tock ghei <3

abysakura dijo...

llego tarde como siempre! ;O; omo ke hermosa canción!! ya entiendo por ke te gusto!! seungry!! en este momento esta bien TOP para mi!! le amo y no puedo creerlo!! ke weno ke regresaste!! *O* love you!! kissus for you!! baby