21/2/11

Spending...

HELL YEAH! MY MONEY IS BURNING!!
-and i don't think that's a good thing-
*dies*
I've been trying everything to save some money but it looks like the world have become my first financial enemy (?).
I mean, back then like 3 or 4 months i was in a regular financial way but now i'm literaly living for the day (?) LOL.
But i want to let somehitng clear D: it's not my fault it's the korean music industry fault... right Yi dee ? xD.
Why does they always HAVE TO release SO MANY things at the same time D:? didn't they know that we are poors? ok no xD but please give me a breath xD.
First of all i started to buy like a maniatic after my cousin give the permission to used the credit card *x*! and i guess the best inversion that i could ever have done was buy the Super Show 2 *_* my gohs! i have so many accidents while i was whatching it xD even my grandma recongnize that kyuhyun have a GREAT voice and she'd asked me for the repeat his solo part twice, TWICE *rollingoverherbody* xD.
Then i bought another stuffs *-* and i still waiting for more..like 6 packets LOL.
This is bad because i also was speding my money in Sushi, chocolate and coffee D:.
I need a new pair of headphones too so i have to do a best investment this time, because it doesn't have sense to buy cheapers headphones if they aren't going to work enough.
To get it worse, yesterday my mom had given me 10 dollars and she said " This have to be enough untill the next sunday" and i was like " are u kidding me? xD with this i just can afford my transportation during the week xD.
So i guess i have to become poor (?) or at leats i 'll star to pick up all the aluminium cans that i see and exchanged them for money (?) ok no xD that's an extremely situation, but i going to save money i swear it! and if i don't jonghyun can die... - spending all her money- just kidding.
I don't usually ride the bus D: but if i want to stabilize my financial state i should star doing it...even if i hate so much hearing other people problems or how interesting was the soup opera the night before...
;_; this is going to be a hard week.
and yeah lol you can kick me for complaining about this kind o things..
Saranghaeyo guys...
}picking up all the coins that she find}
ok ya xD.
*hearts*

2 comentarios:

Yidee dijo...

LMAO
somos pobres *dies*
pero aun asi compraremos el MINIalbum de big bang 8D(?)

dafshgsdf por qué siento que he sido culpable de nuestros bolsillos vacios? xD but then is your fault too, cuz you love so much so you can say NO to me 8D *random*

dah ~ la culpa la tiene la industria koreana, eso es tan cieerto, so, ahorrare ;^;
aunque justo hoy/ayer no ahorré nada porque sali tarde y nadie fue por mi so, lo que te dieron para tu semana a mi se me ha ido hoy TToTT

ya... amos a comer chuchi el martes 8D LOL ok no

<3
lets save our money Mr. Tock(?)

abysakura dijo...

OMO!! 2 entradas seguidas, y yo nisikiera puedo hacer una *dies* es cierto el dinero y la industria koreana esta en nuestra contra!! pero por primera ves, tengo dinero 8D y eske por nada del mundo me kiero gastar ese dinero para el disco high high ni de 2pm!! sigue con llave!! ;O; me amo por no gastarmelo!! pero tienen ke llegar!! <3

Pero y eske es cierto, mandan todo de sopeton y uno no sabe ke hacer!! ;O; somos pobres y esta confirmado!! <3 Te amooooo!! y espero pronto nus veamos!! kiero ver ese super show too!! invítanos!! 8D Take care y cuidate muxo!!! <3 <3