28/3/11

In labor....

My eye
8D!
i know that the tittle and photo doesn't have any sense but, i'm not so mean to go and take a photo to Puka while she's trying to have her babies.
-yeah, like you had read some seconds ago, she's in labor xD.
I'll be a fuckin'g liar if i say that i'm not nervous... because i am LOL.
i hope everything goes ok, and that all the little pupies stay alive.
*-* oh my! i'll be a grandma soon.... D: how much grandma's can say that they are as hot as me? 8D ok ya xD.
Puka u can do it o0o! you just need to .... PUSH STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!
¨dies*
P.-My grandma has gone pshyco when pukas got up in the middle of the living room and xD below her was a lot of blood.
P.-I'll give everything only for seeing her face LOL XD

1 comentario:

abysakura dijo...

ramdonamente soy primera por ke puka me llamo psiquicamente y me dijo ke estaba en labor XD ok, no, o tal ves si *O*

XDDDDDDDDDD jaja iba a preguntar lo de la foto y el titulo, por ke vi el titulo y lo primero ke se me vino fue: puka va a tener bebes pero vi tu foto y dije: baeutiful eyes *3* puka aun no tiene bebes y mira la sorpresa!! kyaaaa!!!

Dioss esto me pone de nervios!! solo espero lo mejor para mi hermosa, ke todo salga bien,y sus puppys salgan sanos, Fighting puka!! abajo las malas vibras!! y estas a unos cuantos momentos de ser abuela, de ke tu ma se vuelva bisabuela,de ke killer se vuelva padre (dudoso pero padre XD) y de ke mi sea feliz por los pekes!! <3

Kissus baby, te loveo <3 se despide Mihashi emocionado (kyaaa)

PD: si son nenas kiero chocolate y si son nenes esperare cigarrets!! *w* kerre ver las fotos <3