2/4/11

sigh...

She's ok now, so i guess today i could sleep like a rock 8D *dies*.
Yeah! after so many bad things Puka's ok *-* i'm so happy shit! xD i was so fucking afraid of her and i even cried infront of Yidee D: my ghos i felt so GAY after doing that but well xd it's done now (?).
So many things had happened to me D: but to be honest, havig her in labor and suffering don't let me think in anything else.
I have bad news and good news.
The first one it is - like you had read it- she's ok, she's kind of weak because she haven't eaten properly but i guess that in the next few days she'll be completly alright!.
The second one she didn't have to be operated.
The third one is that, the little dogs was dead.
Talking about the last one, it was something that everyone knew even if we denied it LOL.
When something like this happen, even in the worst moments we never lose the faith, even if the porcents of life were really low.
So, now i guess you are asking to yourself " how the hell does she know that the dog was dead if puka didn't need the cesarean?"
Well, xD the thing was that Puka gave a birht in the middle of the night but no one relized so, like already said the dog was dead so, like a very natural behavior she ate it.
Yeah, she did that and it doesn't really surprise me.
We didn't even relaized until we were with the veterinarian - this man is so fucking honest *hearts* because when he was examinated her he told me, "she can't be operated today" "Why?" " Because she doesn't have anything inside"
When he said that we were like WTF, but then we have started to think and that was the only answer that we could get.
At the end puka only got and inyection, some calcium and antibiotics.. and u know what? i'm so happy because i didn't want to her to be operated *-* maybe "jong" heard me and make my wish come true...
Puka i love u ~~ * dance*

2 comentarios:

abysakura dijo...

POR DIOSS TODO ESO!! ;O;

Pobre peke todo lo ke tuvo ke pasar (puka I love u) y pobre de ti baby mas al enterarme ke lloraste por el bienestar de puka *hugs*

Lo ke me alegra de todo esto es ke puka esta bien, y eso es lo importante, lo ke cuentas de ke puka los tuvo ke comer (espero haber leido bien) lo eh visto varias veces (eh vivido con perros toda mi vida)y las operaciones me dan miedo, me alegro muxo ke no la hayan operado y ke ahora este descansando!!

Las amoo a las 2!! y me alegra como no tienes idea ke este sana!! kissus grndess y ke la puka se recupere mas rapido <3 <3

Yidee dijo...

djgjkdgkjas omo!
she´s ok <3
so, you can sleep well now or,.. we can have some fun 8D *kicks* ok ya, i know she´s not my dog, but i love her too =) so, im happy for her and for u *

dah, you must admit that you love jong after all. i know you do ~

<3

anyway, i love u ~