23/6/11

Baby Don't Cry...

I guess that even if daesung told me that i wouldn't stop LOL. Anyways D: i'm kind of upset and i hate it. I know the reason and that made me be even more angry *dies*. I know that now i have to be mature and see everything from a different type of view but sometimes it's just so fucking hard that i don't want to think about it. Someone told me once what was the main problem with me, and until know i didn't want to accept it. I guess that for everyone it's so hards to accept ours weak points and ours defects. Of course i wont say anything because xD i know you guys and once you know, you'll be using this to annoying me so xD i won't say it 8D, so go and die 8D ok no xD. Shit, it's kind of embarrassament to recognize it even if i'm the only one who understand what is going on. Anyways, i guess that there are sometimes when you need to learn how to lose.

1 comentario:

Yidee dijo...

that song... makes u cry *dies*
ok ya,aksjhsakjs no se que pasó, y me sentí mal cuando me subí al bus por eso , anyway, duh, just.. no matter what, u still being sexy 8D

*lapateanporrandom*


<3


hello blogu (?)