23/5/11

Life stuffs…/issues/troubles

It’s been a while since i had written something here but I just it pass 8D because I’m sexy ok no XD. Anyways D: I’ve been thinking so much about many stuffs related to my family and even If I tried to find a solution it looks like these “things” would never been solved. All of this involved my family and siblings and well xD life is a crap but even I n the hardest times you’ll always have your family – in some cases-. I don’t like the way sometimes my uncle yelled to my mom and I do have to recognize that there are some many cases when I did the same and I don’t like it because I do have to respect her because she is my mom but ghos! Sometimes it’s so difficult to me that I just wanted to cry. Most of the fights that we have are related to my uncle. I don’t want to blame on him but it’s just hard not to do it lol. The two last weeks were the hardest for me , well, because I have a lot of stress and I’ve been thinking that is something that I will have to get used to and also, find so many ways to get ride off it. My sister well, I don’t know what to think about her and I don’t want to say anything bad because she is just how she is and I would never change her, I just hope that she finds whatever she is looking for and that god takes care of her when she decided to leave us. My mom - the real one- I dunno why she is always complaining about the life, she have everything that a women could ask for but looks like she would never have enough - I also don’t like the way that she reacts when we gave her our point of view about his current relationship or her work. We didn’t mean to hurt her, but sometimes we have to be rough to made her understand. Ufff, well this is how the life is, with ups and downs but that´s nice in a certain way because if it were always the same , this couldn’t be call life. Cya gays!~

2 comentarios:

Victoria(?) dijo...

you forgot to mention the bad writers who dont write GTOP for u ;A; ok no

love u baby, i know that family is always a delicate topic, anyway, our families are really rares but is all we have so, we just need to try to understand - even if seems dificult.

dah, Im really bad with these things because i have a lot of complaints with my own family xD

wadeva, i love u *and is a really random phrase in this post* <3

I´ll try to write sometingh sexy for u *runs*

abysakura dijo...

baby yo muxas veces no se ke decir u.u solo se ke no me gusta ke estes triste,la mayoria de las cosas ke te digo ya las sabes,y aveces siento ke no te ayudo en nada >_<

la familia! es un tema muy delicado, por ke a fin de cuentas, con problemas o sin ellos, son nuestra familia, pero awwww tu tiooo!! me trauma!! se ke no debo opinar!! pero aww! aveces me enoja!! u.u te cargan con todo!! y se vuelve una pekeña cadenita!! mi consejo mas valioso seria: no te estreses baby por ke te va a hacer mal *dies* es un pesimo consejo ;o; pero de verdad, la vida es vida, hay ke tratar de hacerla menos estresante!! aunke aveces nos guste el sadomasokismo XD

"El vínculo que te une a tu verdadera familia no es el de la sangre, es el del respeto y la alegría que tú sientes por las vidas de ellos, y ellos por la tuya"

Te lovee u baby!! <3 muxo muxo <3 por hoy se despide...yo...because I'll always be for you <3