24/9/11

m.a.e. .f.r.e.i.e.n.s.

Of course albert is my friend too 8D!
It's been a while since i wanted to make this entry because my friends deserve it, ok no xD.
Everything has just started because i was cleaning my room, so while i was searching for something to get rid off -lol- i found some gifs that they have given to me my last birthday!.
I know that i'm not a very nice person, but i do really care about this bitches! because they are a very important part of my life, even if sometimes we got mad with eachother or just fight because one of us said that " fulanito HAVE to FUCK menganito" but the other one isn't agree with that uxu.
Anyways xD i love them fuck! xD
I was laughing senseless while i was reading what they wrote to me xD or at leats try! - aby we need to improve ur english skills o_ó -.
The draws were awesome! i even found an old KT and others stuffs that make me smile :)
Lately we haven't spent so much time together, but i hope i can see you guys soon.
And, i was planning on write more but i just xDDD having fun watching a video in tutubo its so fucking hilarious~~~~
GUYS I LOVE U AND U KNOW THAT, and if u doubt it then fuck u 8D kay no ~
P.-Dino's middle bro can die but not the other two ~ (?)

2 comentarios:

abysakura dijo...

waaa soy primera!! >3< ke cosi tan bonita!! llorare de alegria!!

baby!! recuperate asi ya XD ok no, tomate tu tiempo, pero espero te mejores, LOVE UU <3 la verdad ke no hemos salido, el chisme se acumula XD ok no, pero tiene muxo ke no nos vemos!! ;o; ya va siendo justo y necesario!! amo esa foto por ke tamos con alberto XDDDDDDDDD kreo ke fue de la ultima ves ke estuvimos juntas vea <3 necesitamos mas x3 los regalos!! waa mi hizo eso la otra ves, alegra el corazon!! prometo mejorar mi ingles, mira ke mi titulo corre peligro si no lo hago bien lol teach me!! XD *dies* soy pesima!! no kiero ni leer mis intentos de ingles XD Entrada hermosa insisto!! >3< XD love uu se despide tu mihashi con coma diabetico dioss tengo tantos dulces en mi poder XD

pd: obvi me preocupo, y nos preocupamos por ti, por ke eres importante *hug* you know!! recuerda, I'll be always for u!! >3< love uu asi muxooo *le manda penicilina pa ke se recuepere* XDD

8D dijo...

Why I haven´t seen this before?
sadfhaksdjfa +dies*

anyway... the ghei moment? lol this was the best:

" fulanito HAVE to FUCK menganito"

do you mean Jong has to fuck Key?
cuz i know you dont like the puppy
anyway
<3

your BD is very soon now..