5/11/11

Memories~

seldjfvdbslgvjdslf it'e been a while and i really missed my blog. So many things had happened and i'm happy lol. This week i've been haging out a lot with my friends ~ tueurururu. I went to the movies with aby and we were supossed to watch a thriller! and i saying supossed to because we were laughing all the time LOL. There were some awesome scenes but if you haven't seen it, please don't go LOL. The only good thing to went to the movies was that i ate popcorn and nachos 8D and of course , spent some time with my mihashi!. The next day i was planing to go to starbucks! and TADÁ! Yi appears and we were together! we even won (?) our black leather sofa(?). We were...no i was xD talking nosense things lol like always and then i started - because i realised that i never let people speak once that i started lol- to talk about childhood memories, because of a tree (WTF). Anyway! i was happy and i ate a lot LOL. I guess that what people say about spending time with ur friends it's true. They are the best of everything!. See ya]!~

2 comentarios:

Yidee dijo...

asjgfhjgfasjk pero yo ya te habia dicho que la pelicula estaba popo y aun asi fueron a verla LOL
anyway, el arbol dioso que trajo recuerdos de tu infancia *dies+was the best, i want a tree in my house =.= i just have flowers and zicas(?) o.ó

see u on monday? XD

abysakura dijo...

8DDDDDDDDDDDD jajajajaja cosiii >w< seeeeee!!! pasar time con tus amigos es lo mejor!! te love uuu <3 you know!! Ese dia me diverti muxooo!! y tambien fui feliz al comer nachos!! (I love nachos)la peli 8D nos dio mas risa ke miedo LOL pero aun asi fui divertido *.*

kyaaa fueron al starbucks y hablaron de arboles de la infancia!! *O* <3 jejejejeje yo....tengo mi ciruelo de la infancia XDDD <3 Me subia todos los dias, y una ves me cai XD

Well mi abe!! me despido, tu mihashi ke esta enferma ;___; ya me kiero curar!! >o< odio enfermar, te mando kisssus grandotes!! baby <3 y hay ke salir again!! *-*