1/3/12

Let's cry, let's smile....

I just have been through the weirdest day in my life.

And i fucking hate it.

Dunno if something is wrong with me or what but its so fucking hard that i can't stand it.

I always said " I won't say anything again" but, at the end everything is the same.


I have so much anger inside of me and i scared because i dont know from where it comes.


how many times i cried today?
FUCK, i lost the count.


The worst?
I can't say anything.

Everyone seems to notice but not you.

What should i do?

I never needed you before, so why this sudden needs?

Why does it seem that i want to have your attention and doesn't matter everything i do i can't get it?.

Looks like nothing is enough, but maybe not for you but for me.

Maybe i just overeacting and having a little colapse,

Guess what? im not used to.

anger, sadness,loneliness...

Many mixed feelings that i can't say if this is the way that i was supposed to feel.

I need you, you know? but everything seem more important than me.

Its sad i must say.

but i have to deal with it, live with it.

Pride?

The thing is that i can't stand infront of you and say " I need you".

Geez, i'm a fucking mess.


P.-If i been cocky with someone today i must say sorry then.

No hay comentarios: