15/5/12

Angry Me~

Fuck yeah. I don't know if it is because of the hot weather or what but there is a lot of situations that have been bothering me. Everybody is so irritated and i don't understand why when i want to try to change in a positive way looks like everyone wants to do the opposite. Grandma is sick and angry. Granpa is sick and angry. Mom is crazy and angry. Uncle is stupid and angry. And i have to deal with everything. Like today. Grandma wanted me to wash the water tank, i was tired but i still did it. It took me like 4 hours to finish. I didn't do everything by my own my aunt help but of course i did the hardest. After that she said " im hungry" so i told her to go out and buy something because i didn't want to go, until there we were ok but when she asked me if i wanted something and i said "no" she explotes. She got angry andnfcandfjmhfv the fuck i was tired and hungry but i wasnt going to give up to her xD she brought me a sandwich but i didn't touch it, fuck i was diying to ate it but my pride won so i didn't even look at it. so it's almost twelve and i haven't eaten anything and i won't e_é cuz if i do it it will means that she win and i wont give up so easily. Lately we've been having lots of fights dont know if it because i'm stubborn or because she's impatient. I just hope everything end soon cuz i dont like this.. Shit always happens but i hate it when it becomes a daily life routine.

1 comentario:

abysakura dijo...

XDDDDDDDDD Trankis baby!!! so, yo opino ke es por el calor!! >o< eso pone de malas a cualkiera!! Aunke igual, no les hagas caso, son las hormonas (?) jejejejeje ke mira ke después tu eres la afectada y eso me choka!! Hay ke ver Kiwoon! *O* jejejejejeje te love uu baby!! <3 y tu ex hija igual!! *chebi* awww tan linda ella!! so se despide tu Mihashi ke se muereeeee *literal* por tanto calorrrrrrr!! lo odiooooooooo!!! ;____;