31/5/12

Currently Status



I’ve been wondering  why my sentimental situation seems to be a trending topic to everybody.

Lately I just feel like if  everybody attack me with that.

I’m  different .

I’m not like everyone else.

I don’t  like dating

Fuck,  I said  it, but it’s  true  I don’t like it.

To me is not  necessary to have someone  next to me , to have someone  to show  to the  world and says “ He’s my boyfriend, girlfriend, or  whatever  you want.
Right now  there are two boys that I like  a lot and I already went out  with one of them, it was fun if  you asked me, but just because of that  I won’t  be screaming it to the hole world.

I’m kind of reserved in that aspect i guess.

So you, the one  which has been  nagging me all this  fucking time, - yes cuz  I know that you,  don’t asked me  how  the hell did you do, but “found me” on the internet.-

I’m not gay….
but I’m not straight either,
maybe I’m   bisexual but to make  you clear and leave labels of
f
I just fall in  love with people.

 I guess that a big mess  thought , because  seems like  society draw  a line and says “ Ok, from now  on  you HAVE to date people if  you don’t you are   weird.”

I’m living my  life  the  way I want it, because  my grandma  always let me choose and never  tried  to make me  be  what she wants.

People always will talk so I just  gonna let them.

What they said it doesn’t matter,  at the end is  only important  what I feel.



P.-Fuck u  8) ~~~

 xD.

No hay comentarios: