28/4/11

Troublesome things..

And yeah xD looks like i'll always come here when i have problems and it's true lol. When like the title says yes, today i had a hard fight with my uncle. Everybody knows that he had always been my grandma little boy and i don't blame her it's her son but c'mon! sometimes you hve to give to your owns childs a lessson. The thing is that today we had so many customers at the newstand - thanks to god- and we were - my grand and i - attending them, so we were busy. The really problem here comes when my grandma got confussed about who had gave her a 200 bill, she was like trying to guess who had gave it to her but my uncle who never think properly had started to yelled at her in front of the people and also he had started to yelled to the costumers. When he does that to my mom i got really really mad. i know that is her son and i know that she loves him so much but everything has a limit. i do recognize that i have a problem managing my emotions but thanks to her i've been trying to fix it. But today i couldn't, and even know i really really want to punch him and cry. I don't like the way he does his things and of course i hate when he make my grandma feel down. The thing is that while he was arguing with them i was saying to him " man, calm down and shut up" but he had kept doing his thing until i push him away of the newstand. At the begining i though that he was going to punch me, but he didn't. So, i came back to the newstand and i was trying to help my mom to resolve the "bill problem" that we had. And the end we lost 200 pesos, but well the money always come back lol. What it didn't like me of all of this was that i was so fucking mad at him that i really wanted to yell at him as the way that he had did it to my mom, and to get the things worse she did realize that i was full of anger and she had scolded me. i've been having problems with him , and i think this is the worse. the only thing that still pissing me of is that why do i always ended up being the tha bad one? i don't like it , i hate it. When rodis die, i really wanted to have a god relationship with koko but i guess that is something that never be. I sad too because, after that i wanted to speak with someone and i dialed the number but at the end i hung up because i had a selfish& stupid thought "is my fucking problem why should i bother people with this shit?" yeah, i'm so fucking stupid but anyways. My head hurts a lot and my eyes too. This is the first time that i react like this to something, i guess i have to star to search for an activity which help me to kick out all the anger that i have inside. i don't like this part of me and it makes me sad to see that maybe i couldn't fill up my grandma expectations. The life is just full of shit.

1 comentario:

abysakura dijo...

perdon >.< yo no sabia lo ke habia pasado y te estaba molestando *dies*

Perdona por ser chismosa y meterme pero odio ke siempre te hagan lo mismo, yo no se tu tio,aveces se comporta como un niño, siempre eh pensado ke tu eres lo mas parecido a tu abuela(osea alguien cool) sin contar con ke eres una persona ke no se,tienes un algo ke me haces pensar y sentir ke todo saldrá bien a tu lado <3 (love u)

Soy mala dando consejos >_< pero algo si se,tu abuela te kiere muxo y obviamente esta muy orgullosa de ti, las veces ke estuve ahí siempre me hablaba de ti, de tu forma de ser,y ke yo debía ser mas como tu n_n incluso desde antes ella siempre me ha hablado de ti <3

Yo se ke siempre te lo digo, y ya hasta te lo has de saber de memoria,pero es la verdad,yo siempre estaré ahi para ti cuando kieras, eres alguien muy importante en mi vida que no cambiaría por nada <3 y me choka ke te hagan este tipo de cosas, ke te carguen con todo,ke te dejen la responsabilidad,ke seas la mediadora de las peleas,ke te hagan parecer la mala cuando no es asi.

Mis palabras tontas tal ves no ayuden en nada pero las digo torpemente para ti por ke me importas <3 y perdón otra ves por ser chismosa y opinar <3 I love you *hug*